This blog was created in memory of my son, Carson, in hopes of providing support for other parents that have lost their babies through miscarriage, stillbirth or infant death. This blog is also the kick-off for Carson's Gifts, the soon to be published edition of my journal in which I recorded the journey of Carson's short, yet powerful, little life and the gifts he left behind.

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Carson's Gifts Published!

Hello My Friends!

I apologize that I have been out of communication for so long. If you read my last post then you know that on Carson's angelversary we found out we have been blessed with our rainbow baby. If you read my first post, then you know that when I'm pregnant I am also very sick. With this pregnancy it began even before the miracle was confirmed by a test. A week after that test I was admitted to the hospital and once home was pretty much confined to the couch for the next three months. Hyperemesis is an extremely debilitating disorder. Hence, my lack of communication on this blog.

We are now at 24 weeks and I am feeling incredible compared to the first half of my pregnancy. I was able to finish the last few weeks of school and spend some time with my class before they headed off to summer. Then I refocused my attention on Carson's book.

I am happy to announce that Carson's Gifts is now published! It was a long journey but one that I hope touches lives in a positive way. It is my tribute to Carson. The book will be available on Amazon.com in the next week or so, both as a physical edition as well as digital. It is available today, though, if you go directly to the book's website at:


If that link doesn't show up or work, here is the address: www.createspace.com/4098087

Thank you to all of you who have supported us along the way and continue to do so throughout this pregnancy as well. It is a journey in itself, one that will continue throughout our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment